BUCKY House only uses the user’s information collected solely to analyze trends and for providing and improving the site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
BUCKY House collects information provided directly by the users. For example, BUCKY House collects information when the user creates an online account. The types of information which may be collected includes but is not limited to user’s name, email address, username, password, location and any other information the user may choose to provide.
BUCKY House automatically collects information about the user when the user accesses or uses the Site or the services. BUCKY House may collect information about the user’s usage of the Site including user’s computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the Site visited, the time and date of visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
USE OF INFORMATION
BUCKY House may use information of the user for various purposes, including to
- a. Respond to user’s comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- b. Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in order to operate and improve the BUCKY House site
- c. Manage user’s online account and send technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative services
- d. Help understand the user’s needs and provide better service
- e. Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected
- f. BUCKY House is based in Seychelles and the information collected is governed by Seychelles law. By accessing or using BUCKY House site or providing information, the user consents to the processing and transfer of information in and to the Seychelles and other countries.
BUCKY House takes reasonable measures to help protect information about the user from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If the user prefers, user can usually set the browser to remove or reject cookies, but note that doing so does not necessarily affect third party cookies used in connection with the BUCKY House site. If the user chooses to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the BUCKY House site.